Citizen Sky is now officially permanent part of the AAVSO. In the coming weeks we will be moving additional content to the AAVSO site and freezing this site as an archive of the 1st three years of the project. Please visit the new landing page for future updates.
Working to maintain the Citizen Sky Project by supporting existing Citizen Sky functions and developing new ways to reach Project goals.
- DONE: BK: Tutorial and/or examples for the Adler interactive tutorial
- Post summarizing what we know/don't know about the eclipsing object
- Post summarizing what we know/don't know about the star(s) central to the eclipsing object
- Post about what "dust" means in astronomy in general and in eps aur in particular
- Post about the other eps aur historical articles I found (Aaron)
- Post about light curve analysis and showing why it is hard to determine 2nd contact via light curves alone
- Chat session re: Nature article
- Post about the publication process
- Post about how authors are chosen
- Ask Robin to write a spectra update blog post
- Data analysis tutorial (10 stars analysis tutorial)
- Contest (Aaron)Read more